- Industrial Line Marking Paint: Perfect for road markings, car park lines & industrial floor lines
- Tough & Durable Paint: Excellent acid, heat, salt and water resistance
- Range of Colours Available: Bright, highly visible colour options for any application
- Indoor or Outdoor Use: Perfect for painting lines anywhere
- Suitable For A Range Of Surfaces: Use on concrete, tarmac, metal & more!
- Easy To Apply: Simply use a roller or brush, no need for specialist equipment
- Fast Drying: Less downtime on site
ProSolve Chlorinated Rubber Paint is a high-quality industrial paint that comes in 5-litre tins. Available in a range of colour options, this paint is durable, hard-wearing and highly visible. It is ideal for line marking in busy and demanding areas, such as roads and car parks, as well as in challenging industrial areas such as warehouses, factories, yards, workshops and more.
Chlorinated rubber paint is extremely hard-wearing. It offers excellent acid, heat, salt and water resistance. It can be trusted to withstand the challenging nature of busy industrial areas, in order to provide long-lasting, clear and visible line markings for roads, car parks and industrial floor lines.
ProSolve Chlorinated Rubber Line Marking Paint is very easy to use. It can be applied simply with a brush or roller. It can be applied indoors and outdoors on a range of different surfaces including concrete, tarmac, metal and more. Chlorinated rubber paint is quite thick in substance, so it requires a relatively thin coating, with only one or two applications getting the job done. This line marking paint is fast drying, so there is minimal downtime on site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.