- Quick and easy assembly thanks to the new connecting elements
- Comfortable ascent thanks to 200 mm deep treads
- Large platform, 600 x 800 mm
- Mobile and quick to set up with four sprung swivel castors (two of which have brakes)
- Maximum safety through platform guardrail at a height of 1.00 m on three sides
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Optional double-sided handrail in compliance with DIN EN 131-7 on the steps
- Complies with EN 131-7
These Zarges Mobile Access Steps are safe and stable when in situ, but easy to move around thanks to their sprung casters and aluminium construction.
20cm deep, serrated steps allow for safe and stable usage, and the big 60x80cm platform allows lots of room to work easily. A handrail surrounds the platform at 1 metres height.
Construction is rugged but lightweight aluminium, with a maximum load of 150kg.
The sprung castors and aluminium construction make for excellent mobility when you want it, but a stable working platform the rest of the time.
Aluminium is long-lasting and offers excellent resistance to the elements.
Complies with EN 131-7.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.