- Heavy Duty Shellac Based Coating
- Spot Primer on Exteriors
- Seals Knots & Stains
- Eliminates Odour & Fast Drying
- Ideal for Sealing Tar, Bitumen & Creosoted Surfaces
- Prevents Bleed From Nicotine, Pen Oils & Water Stains
- Suitable as a Primer & Sealer for Timber & Wood Composites
- Can Also Be Used on Plaster, Cement & Brickwork
- Matt White Finish
- Touch Dry in 10 Minutes
- Estimated Coverage Area 10m² Per Litre
Coo-Var Shellac Prime-All is a heavy duty, shellac based coating designed to block out difficult stains. Ideal for sealing tar, bitumen and creosoted surfaces and to prevent bleeding through in subsequently applied solvent based paints. It exhibits heavy stain blocking and rapid drying. Coo-Var Shellac Prime-All is a primer and sealer for timber, wood composites, plaster, cement and brickwork. Seals tar, bitumen and creosoted areas.
All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from oil, grease and loose flaking material.
Sir well before use. Suitable for application by brush or roller. Apply a full coat with the minimum of brushwork. If a second coat is required this can be applied after approximately 30 minutes. Avoid over-brushing.
Selected finishing coat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.