- Highly translucent to bring out the beauty of woodgrain
- Protects against mould and algae
- Resistance to UV radiation, peeling and cracking
- Microporous and water-repellent for moisture control
- Suitable for use on high wear areas like decking and furniture
Sikkens Cetol HLS Plus is a low-build, solvent-borne, semi-transparent woodstain designed to be used as a base-stain under Cetol Filter 7 Plus or Cetol THB Plus, or on its own on certain surfaces.
Cetol HLS Plus is designed for use on a wide range of exterior softwood and hardwood substrates. This includes areas like decking, handrails, and furniture which are subject to a high degree of wear. The translucent finish keeps the wood grain visible through the coat, enhancing the look of the paint.
Cetol HLS-Plus is resistant to UV light, surface mould, algae, and cracking. The microporous finish allows wood treated with this to breathe, controlling moisture.
Cetol HLS Plus is supplied ready to use making it incredibly easy to apply, either as a priming coat for another Sikkens product or on its own. Recoating time is 18-24 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.