- Quick and easy assembly thanks to the new connecting elements
- Comfortable ascent thanks to 200 mm deep treads
- Large platform, 600 x 800 mm
- Mobile and quick to set up with four sprung swivel castors (two of which have brakes)
- Maximum safety through double-sided platform guardrail at a height of 1.00 m
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Optional double-sided handrail in compliance with DIN EN 131-7 on the steps
- Complies with EN 131-7
These Zarges Anti-Slip Mobile Access Steps with Platform, Double-Sided Access, with Steel Open-Grid Treads and Platform offer easy and flexible access to raised work areas in wet and slippery environments.
Double-sided steps offer excellent ease of use, and large 20cm steps make for safe and easy use. The steps are specially designed with an open grid tread pattern
A big 60x80cm working platform makes for safe and stable working. The platform has 1-metre tall handrails on two sides.
Four casters (two of which have brakes) allow this platform to be easily mobile when you want to move it but secure when you don't.
Sturdy aluminium and galvanised steel construction offers strength, light-weight, and excellent weather resistance.
Optional handrails can be fitted for additional stability.
Complies with EN 131-7.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.