- Quick and easy assembly thanks to the new connecting elements
- Comfortable ascent thanks to 200 mm deep treads
- Large platform, 600 x 800 mm
- Mobile and quick to set up with four sprung swivel castors (two of which have brakes)
- Maximum safety through platform guardrail at a height of 1.00 m on three sides
- Maximum load 150 kg
- Optional double-sided handrail in compliance with DIN EN 131-7 on the steps
- Complies with EN 131-7
These Zarges Mobile Access Steps feature open-grid treads on the steps for non-slip in wet environments.
20cm deep steps offer safe and stable footing and a 60x80cm working platform at the top allows for safe and stable working. A 1-metre tall guardrail surrounds the working platform on three sides.
Rugged and weather-resistant aluminium and galvanised steel is both long-lasting and offers a maximum load of 150kg.
Optional double-sided handrails can be fitted.
Complies with DIN EN 131-7.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.