- Convenient and precise rung-by-rung height adjustment in increments of 280 mm
- Both parts of the ladder can also be used separately as single ladders for Order Nos. 44834 and 44820
- Outside width of lower ladder: 420 mm
- Sturdy triangular rungs made from extruded profiles that have a horizontal stepping surface when in the use position
- Positive guide fittings of aluminium extruded section
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping
- Complies with EN 131 Professional
The Zarges Everest 2DE Double Extension Ladder offers convenient and precise rung-by-rung height adjustment in a grid of 280mm. It has a robust extruded section and D-Rung treads for increased comfort. Fitted with a stabiliser bar to prevent the risk of slipping. Fitted with a stabiliser bar to prevent slipping.
All sizes conform to EN131 professional standards, with a 150kg rating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.