- Convenient and precise rung-by-rung height adjustment in increments of 280 mm
- Upper ladder can be used separately as a single ladder (no. 44851 and 44852)
- Overall width of bottom section: 490 mm
- Sturdy triangular rungs made from extruded profiles that have a horizontal stepping surface when in the use position
- Stiles made from extruded aluminium sections for maximum stability
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping
- Complies with EN 131 Professional
The Zarges Everest 3DE 3-Part Extension Ladder is flexible, safe and inexpensive: the perfect solution for accessing great heights. The stiles are made from extruded aluminium sections for maximum stability. Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure secure positioning without the risk of slipping.
It offers convenient and precise rung-by-rung height adjustment in a grid of 280mm. The upper ladder can be used separately as a single ladder (applies to part no. 44851 and 44852).
All sizes conform to EN131 professional standards, with a 150kg rating and a 10-year guarantee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.