- Reinforced with a patented 7-point connection system and a central steel rod that runs right through the tread
- Two integrated bucket hooks
- Treads 85 mm deep for safe standing
- Smooth, grip-friendly external stile surfaces
- Stability through slip-resistant plastic end caps
- High stability thanks to a fold-down locking bar on both sides
- Complies with EN 131 Professional
Zarges Industrial Swingback Steps have high strength for regular use and are the ultimate builders' stepladder. With a patented 7-point connection between the tread and stile and a reinforcing support rod through the centre of the tread.
For safety, it has non-slip rubber feet and large serrated treads. Smooth box section stiles ensure a comfortable hold, with no sharp edges. Optimal stability is provided thanks to locking sidebars on both sides.
All sizes conform to EN131 professional standards, with a 150kg rating and a 10-year guarantee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.