- 80 mm deep treads with ZARGES Safer Step Technology for fatigue-free standing
- Particularly large work platform with ribbed aluminium sheet lining (approx. 380 x 390 mm)
- Practical aluminium storage tray for small items and tools
- With two handrails as standard for safe access
- Optimum stability due to the use of two high-strength Perlon belts to prevent splay, from 5 treads
- Height of the retaining bracket 1,000 mm
- Treads and stiles made from extruded aluminium sections
- Complies with EN 131 Professional
The Zarges Masterstep S is safe and comfortable for optimum freedom of movement. It has a particularly large work platform (400mm x 400mm) with an aluminium checker plate surface and 80mm deep steps with ZARGES Safer Step Technology for fatigue-free standing. Two handrails are supplied as standard for safe access.
The Masterstep has an extra-wide base which provides additional stability, and two high-strength anti-splay straps.
Its treads and stiles are made from extruded aluminium sections and have high strength ZARGES quality flanged connections. In addition, two side locking bars prevent the step from collapsing in use / during movement.
Includes practical aluminium storage tray for small items, and an extra high knee rail.
They conform to EN 131 standards, and have a 150 Kilo rating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.