- 80 mm deep treads with R13 surface and perforations to drain fluids fast
- Wear-resistant anodised stiles
- Hinges of diecast aluminium
- High-strength Perlon straps prevent splay
- Maximum working height thanks to treads starting at 280 mm from the ground
- Replaceable two-component plastic end caps that attach securely to the stile and prevent the ladder from slipping
- Complies with EN 131 Professional
The Zarges R13step B Non-slip Stepladder offers R13 rated anti-slip treads. R13 is the highest anti-slip rating as recommended for areas that are exposed to water the majority of the time.
This makes it perfect for oily and wet conditions.
The deep 8cm treads have a perforated R13 surface for the best possible non-slip performance. They are perforated to allow for fast drainage.
The stiles are made from durable anodised aluminium and the hinges are die-cast. Maximum load is 150kg.
Perlon Anti-splay straps add stability.
End-caps are replaceable.
Complies with DIN EN131 Professional standard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.