- Scaffold dimensions approx.: 1.80 m x 0.72 m
- 5 different working heights from 4.5 m to 8.5 m
- The lowest folding unit is ideal for rapid erection and dismantling
- Minimal space requirement during transport and storage (dimensions when folded only 1.75 m × 0.95 m × 0.20 m)
- Scaffolding category 3 (maximum load of 200 kg/m²) according to DIN EN 1004
- Advanced guardrail for extra safety and quick assembly/dismantling
- Robust – Ø 50 mm stiles and rungs
The Zarges Reachmaster AGR is a robust and easy to use mobile scaffold tower, which thanks to its innovative advanced guard rail system, AGR (Advanced Guard Rails) replaces individual braces with a complete integrated guard rail that can be fitted from the ground or platform below, replacing the need to assemble whilst sitting on an exposed platform.
Not only is it safer, protecting the user from potential falls, but is quicker as there are fewer parts to handle. The folding base frame is ideal for rapid erection and dismantling. Uses robust 50mm diameter frames and braces.
Certified to EN 1004 Class 3 and takes a maximum loading of 200kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.