- Upper ladder equipped with top wheel assembly (from size 3 x 8 and above)
- Can be used on steps/stairs (Order Nos. 41526-41522)
- The upper ladder can also be used separately as single ladders for Order Nos. 41526-41522
- Maximum stability thanks to rigid locking bars on both sides
- High-strength Perlon straps with sewn-in fixing tab to prevent splaying
- The horizontal stabiliser bar is fitted with castors for ergonomic transport
- Optimum wrap-around stile guide that encompasses the whole rung
- Rung hook and stile guides are bolted in and can therefore be replaced
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping
- Complies with EN 131 Professional
The Zarges Skymaster Plus X Industrial Ladder serves six functions in just one ladder. It can be used free-standing, as a trestle step, single, double or triple extension ladder, or even a stairway ladder. It is extremely rigid with high-strength ZARGES quality flanged connection between rungs and stile. Rungs and stiles are made from extruded aluminium sections, which provide excellent strength.
The ladder has two rigid aluminium locking bars for maximum stability. Its top and middle section have rung hooks and positive operation locking tabs. Replaceable plastic end caps ensure firm positioning without risk of slipping and at the same time provide firm seating in the stile. Strong nylon restraint straps with a sewn-in fixing tab prevent splaying.
The Skymaster's quality stile guides encompass the whole stile; with plastic inserts for smooth handling. Rung locks are bolted in so that they can be replaced. An extra-wide stabiliser bar is included on the bottom section. A wall wheel assembly is included at the top of the upper section.
All sizes conform to EN 131 professional standards, with a 150kg rating and a 10-year guarantee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.