- Large-area work platform 0.50 x 1.95 m or 0.60 x 2.50 m
- Peripheral railing for maximum work safety
- Simple height adjustment according to the self-locking push-up ladder principle, allowing you to reach different heights with only one work platform
- Operation of height adjustment by one person
- Easily collapsible for transport and storage
- Highly mobile and able to pass through doors when erected and collapsed thanks to rollers (Order No. 53794)
- Extendable stabilisers with sturdy height-adjustable foot plates for stability and for levelling out on uneven ground
- No ballast weights are required for indoor use
- Two sizes with height adjustment from 1.25 m to 2.46 m or 1.81 m to 3.58 m platform height
- Scaffolding category 3 (maximum load of 200 kg/m²) according to DIN EN 1004
The Zarges Variomaster T is a mobile folding work platform offering easily adjustable working height, small folded dimensions, excellent stability and safety when set up and a big maximum working load of either 200 or 300kg depending on size.
The Variomaster T comes in two sizes with either a 0.5x1.95 metre working platform or a bigger 0.6x2.5 metre working platform.
Both are supplied with safety railing. Working platform height is adjustable from 1.25-2.46 metres on the smaller model or 1.81-3.58 metres on the larger model.
Folded dimensions are small for easy transport and aluminium keeps the platforms lightweight at just 92 or 119kg.
Ballast weights can be fitted for outdoor usage.
Optional rollers allow the platform to pass through doors either collapsed or extended.
Counts as Category 3 scaffolding as per DIN EN 1004.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.