- Stand without fatigue on 80 mm deep treads
- Wear-resistant anodised stiles
- High-strength Perlon straps prevent splay
- Triple-riveted connection between rung and stile
- Treads and stiles made from extruded aluminium sections
- Complies with EN 131 Professional
The Zarges XLstep B Double-Sided Stepladders have stiles with a smooth anodised finish and 80mm deep treads to allow standing without fatigue. The treads and stiles are made from extruded aluminium sections for excellent durability.
There is a triple riveted connection between treads and stiles to ensure maximum strength, and a high-strength Perlon strap with a sewn-in fixing strap prevents splaying. The feet are fitted with plastic end caps to help to prevent slipping.
They conform to EN 131, and have a 150 kilo rating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.