- Stand without fatigue on 80 mm deep treads
- Wear-resistant anodised stiles
- Platform made from extruded aluminium (300 mm × 250 mm) for safe and comfortable standing even when working for longer periods of time
- Spacious aluminium storage tray for material and tools
- High-strength Perlon straps prevent splay, from 4 treads
- Triple-riveted connection between rung and stile
- Non-slip plastic end caps
- Treads and stiles made from extruded aluminium sections
The Zarges XLstep S Platform Steps have 80mm deep treads to allow standing without fatigue.
A solid safety platform of diecast aluminium measures 250mm x 250 mm, and the ladder is supplied with a spacious aluminium storage tray for materials and tools.
The aluminium construction makes these lightweight and easy to handle. Stiles are anodized for wear resistance.
The triple-riveted connection between treads and stiles ensures strength and durability, and non-slip plastic end caps improve safety. The treads and stiles are made from extruded aluminium sections. Two high-strength Perlon belts prevent splay, and are fitted on all models of 4 rungs or more.
They conform to EN 131, and have a 150-kilo rating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.