- Available in white, grey or a deep tint base (1L only)
- White version can be tinted to most pastel & mid-tone shades
- Grey version is perfect for use with darker topcoats to improve hide and coverage
- Interior and exterior
- Adheres to all surfaces without sanding
- Seals stains, graffiti and tannin bleed
- Contains a biocide that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation
- Rust inhibitive – great for new metal
- Dries in 30 minutes, recoatable in 1 hour
Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 is a universal interior and exterior, water-based, primer-sealer. It is low-odour, and quick-drying for easy application, and offers excellent adhesion to glossy or unsanded surfaces.
A bond-coat primer, Bulls Eye, is excellent for hard-to-stick surfaces. It is also rust-resistant on metal and contains a biocide to protect against fungal degradation. This makes it an excellent choice in high humidity areas like bathrooms and laundry rooms.
Bulls Eye 1-2-3 also blocks stains. It blocks and seals graffiti, grease spots, tar and asphalt. On metal, it is rust inhibitive and resists flash rusting when wet. It dries to a smooth, tight, water-resistant film that is perfect for interior and exterior metal surfaces.
The white finish can be tinted to reduce the number of topcoats required.
Drying times are short with a recoat time of just one hour. Coverage is 10m2 per litre.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.