- Repairs torn paper on damaged drywall, eliminates bubbles
- Seals old wallpaper adhesive
- Water-based, low odour, dries clear
- Dries fast to a hard, moisture-proof film
- Binds down chalky surfaces
- Can be applied to high-pH surfaces
- Cleans up with soap and water
Zinsser Gardz Sealer Primer is a clear, water-based, acrylic resin sealer designed for porous and problem surfaces.
It dries fast and forms a hard, moisture-proof film that prevents drywall blistering and bubbling. It binds down chalky surfaces, strengthens soft texture finishes, and seals in residual wallpaper paste.
Gardz Sealer Primer can be applied to high-pH surfaces and is easily cleaned up with soap and water.
Gardz Sealer Primer is suitable for a variety of surfaces including drywall, joint compound, spackling, plaster, calcimine, wallpaper adhesive residue, and even textured & popcorn finishes, old wallpaper, and more. This makes it hugely versatile and useful.
It is water-based, low-odour, and can be applied by spray, brush, or roller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.