- Scrubbable – Class 1 Wet Scrub Rating (ISO 11998)
- Tintable to any BS4800, RAL or NCS colour through the appropriate tint base
- This product contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation*
- The paint film is designed to resist cracking, peeling and blistering for up to 7 years before first maintenance
- Washable, scrubbable, stain and moisture resistant finish
- Self-priming – sticks to surface without sanding
- Fade Resistant
- Water-based, low odour
Zinsser Perma-White Interior is a mould resistant interior paint that contains a biocide to protect against mould and other fungal degradation.
Perma-White is also formulated to resist cracking, peeling, and blistering on a long 7-year maintenance cycle.
Zinsser Perma-White bonds to existing solvent-based or glossy paints. It will also seal flat paint, new drywall, cement block, and concrete. Perma-White is designed for areas with persistent high humidity, frequent temperature changes, and poor air circulation.
Perma-White is available in Matt finish - ideal for extra humid area where a durable finish is required, and Satin which is scrubbable (ISO 11998) and ideal for areas subject to wear and tear.
The paint is self-priming and sticks to surfaces without priming. It is also water-based and low-odour making it easy to apply.
Perma-White is designed to resist cracking, peeling, and blistering for up to 7 years and be fade resistant.
Zinsser Perma-White has a short re-coat time of 2-hours and offers 10m2 per litre coverage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.